Wednesday 16 July 2008

Home to roost!

My CJ came home today and it's beautiful! This was my first time to take part in a circle and I was put to the test on a couple of occasions. I hope everyone else in the group is as pleased with theirs as I am with mine. The theme was colour and papercrafting techniques. I wanted to learn new things and I certainly did.

Cover: Mountboard covered with coloured tissue .White paint applied with a baby wipe. Distress ink on the edges and painted with picture varnish




My intro page featured a little quote which came as part of a card swap on UKS




My entry is a mixture of drawing, stamping, rub-ons, and a lot more besides



KathJ's Is a symphony of pink





JulieM chose blue and a stunning waterfall of blue names




Lainey's entry was a rich and sumptuous gold


Audrey's entry and one of my favourites was Orange



Littlebit pulled out all stops with a black and white fabric patchwork...and...... a folded minibook!

Thank you to everyone who contributed. I'll really treasure this CJ.



I'll bind it over the next few days and post the finished product

4 comments:

gailie said...

Really gorgeous entries and I can see why you are pleased.

Kathy said...

Love audreys and littlebits entry, it looks good Olive!

littlebit said...

Thanks again for letting me join in... I really enjoyed making the layout for your one. I love to use my sewing machine on scrapbook projects. You really get the feeling you are making stuff!!

Liz

Vickie said...

There's some stunning entries there, its lovely!