Saturday 5 July 2008

All alone

The littlets have gone to Wexford as of yesterday (Thank you Mam and Dad!) so now the fun begins...........which room will I start on first! This is the only chance I get all year to scour the house and makeit clean again. Any of you that have little ones will know that to clean and tidy with a gang in the house is nearly impossible. It also means lots of scrapping time as a reward for being so industrious!!!!!!
Speaking of which, I experimented with my Cuttlebug folders today. I embossed a piece of blue funky foam but it didn't show up so well in a photo, so I inked it to highlight the embossed areas. Then I had a lightbulb moment, I sandwiched the inked foam between the B and C plates and put it back through the Bug. The results are a little rough as I did it very quickly to test the theory, but it has possibilities as background for ATCs to mention just one


Foam sheet inked up back and front


Printed images from back and front of foam sheet

1 comment:

Kathy said...

love this what a great idea!