Wednesday 12 November 2008

Hellooooo, I'm back!

Life got in the way of blogging and crafting!




I attended the Halloween Megascrap on Nov 1st at CityNorth Hotel, Co.Meath. Donna Downey presented her fabulous Paint, Watercolour, Doodle. mini-book class. I had a blast with this one and really enjoyed the mix of techniques. Who knew painting chipboard and acrylic could be such
fun!


Isn't it just the scrummiest minibook!

The other class a textured lo , Washday, was given by Anita Mundt . It involved crocheting a border through holes punched in chipboard and a sewn title. I love the variety of textures in this.

Work in progress






I bought a copy of The Craft Stamper last Friday. There is a lovely tutorial for a card holder which I adapted. It holds 12 cards and will make a nice pressie for someone for Christmas.



I've still to make the cards and finish the cover.


These are a set of Atc's I made for a swap



I stamped the images of the naked lady (I can't remember who made it)

Then I "dressed" her with candycane stickles

The backgound was inked with Fired Brick and Soot Distress inks.I stamped over this with Galaxy Gold Brilliance ink and stamp I made by sticking Foam swirl shapes to a piece of acetate.

Voila! My ten ladies!

3 comments:

Anne Jagger said...

Those atcs are beautiful!

Kathy said...

YEAH! your back!, love the sexy atcs! and the crochet detail!

Alix said...

wow i love your mini album its awesome!! and your style! :)