Monday 20 August 2007

I've been tagged!

LisaPink has tagged me so here goes:

What were you doing 10 years ago? Teaching, fed up with it. About to be pregnant again!

What were you doing 1 year ago? Starting to Scrap in earnest.Just back from a conference in New York and full of ideas and a family holiday in Portugal. Getting ready for a new school term.


Five snacks you enjoy- 1)Crisp and cheese sandwich 2)Danish Pastry (any kind) 3)Club Milk 4)Toasties 5)Koka Noodles


Five songs you know all the lyrics :1)Summertime 2)Your Beautiful-James Blunt 3)Miss Jones- Robbie Williams 4)Cry me a river 5)Go to Sleep little baby- off the sound track from O Brother where art thou


5 Things you would do if you were a milionaire -1)Buy a house in the South of France.
2)Get my teeth whitened and straightened. 3)Make my family's lives easier 4)Build a music studio for Martin. 5)Travel


5 Bad Habits 1)Playing Tomb Raider when there are more important things to be done 2)Smoking 3)Being very untidy 4)Starting things and not finishing them 5)Eating all the wrong things


5 Things You Like To Do.1)Read 2)Create 3) learn new things 4)have Coffee with friends 5)Play with my children


5 Things You Will Never Wear Again 1)Mini skirts 2)Bikini 3)boob tubes 4)Leather trouses 5)Maternity clothes


5 Favorite Toys -1)My Scrapping stuff 2)Camera 3)Laptop 4)Mini disc player 5)Car

Ok. I tag Kathy

2 comments:

Kathy said...

thanks olive i had to think about these questions. Its up on my blog now, it was difficult to find someone to tag as everyone seems to have been tagged already

Kathy said...

you have been tagged again sorry!